Welcome

Welcome to the Blue Balloon Photography Blog! This is where I will be showing previews of recent sessions and where you will find information on upcoming specials and mini sessions. Check back often!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Miss Charlotte | Indianapolis Baby Photographer

I LOVE photographing this age! My little lady, Charlotte finally started sitting unassisted so I hauled her and a bunch of props out to go location scouting. We found a pretty spot and I love how her session went! Did you know I have a ton of petti skirts, ruffled rompers, ruffled diaper covers and bows that you are welcome to use during your session? You didn't?! ...well I do! Charlotte, even though you are tiny, you are already growing up way too fast. Slow down a little bit. Please? Here are some of my favorite from her session: CharlotteBlog

1 comment: