Welcome

Welcome to the Blue Balloon Photography Blog! This is where I will be showing previews of recent sessions and where you will find information on upcoming specials and mini sessions. Check back often!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby F: Sneak Peek | Indianapolis Newborn Photography

I recently took maternity photos for L (see here) and she recently had the most handsome newborn ever! I had so much fun doing F's session, he's such a cutie and I think my new love is newborn sessions!

I was happy with so many photos from this session that it was hard to pick a few for the sneak peek...I did eventually pick some and now that Blogger is working for me again, I can finally post them!

Here is the handsome baby F (and his sister, D!)...

1web

2web

3web

4web

5web

6web

No comments:

Post a Comment